From the home office in Paris Tennessee; the top 10 signs your church has sold out to corporate sponsors . . . . . . . .
10. Nike “swoosh” on the cross
9. Communion now sponsored by Welch’s Grape Juice
8. Taco Bell’s talking dog now reading announcements
7. In Christmas play, Joseph seen with a pack of Luckies
6. Greeters all dressed like Mr. Goodwrench
5. Personal pew licenses now sold
4. Baptismals include dolphin show from Sea World
3. Statue of Mary seen holding keys to a Jeep
2. Holy water spiked with Diet Pepsi
And the number 1 way you know your church has sold out to sponsors . . . . .
1. The 12 disciples replaced by Disney characters